Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mood up and down a lottttt, is that depression? - Talk About Marriage

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM ? #1 (permalink)

Registered User

?

Join Date: Jan 2013

Posts: 7


Somedays I'm totally fine, happy, cheerful and optimistic about my future and marriage, then other days I'll be down, sad, confused, negative....and lots of anxiety inside thinking my marriage wont work, that i should leave, then sometimes the next day ill be ok, then the following day ill be happy, thinking it will work, to stay strong, then sometimes after a small lil arguement my mood is wayyyy down again and ill be veryyyy sad and wanting out!
Could this be depression? I lost my mother less than a year ago and we are going through tons of financial trouble! Is it normal that my mood is up and down on like a daily basis?
Posted via Mobile Device

bellawhite is online now ? Reply With Quote

Source: http://talkaboutmarriage.com/anxiety-depression-relationships/69289-mood-up-down-lottttt-depression.html

yom kippur yom kippur avengers soa andy williams andy williams Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment